1. Basic requirements and definitions of words
The seller is WRH doo, Dunajska cesta 136, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia. A buyer is a person or company that has entered into a contract of sale, or ordered goods orally or in writing, or received a receipt from the seller at the time of purchase. By ordering the product, the buyer accepts the general terms and conditions of the seller as defined in this text. The buyer and seller are bound by these general rules.
2. Ordering goods / Concluding a contract
All orders are made through the winechallenge.eu online store and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The buyer can choose any published product. If the item is out of stock or out of stock, the buyer can send a request to email@example.com or call +386 70 450 774 and the seller will let them know if delivery is possible. All prices are valid until the publication of new prices on the site. Prices are in Euro and include VAT (22%). Products are delivered by DPD and DHL.
The buyer can see and order the product on the website winechallenge.eu
By clicking on the "Checkout" button during checkout, the buyer confirms that he fully understands and accepts the terms and conditions. A purchase in our online store is possible only for registered users of winechallenge.eu If the buyer is not registered on winechallenge.eu, the purchase is not possible. By clicking on the "Add to Cart" button, the buyer declares:
• that he has reached the age of majority determined by law;
• that he has not been declared legally incompetent.
Sale of alcoholic beverages to minors is prohibited
The buyer must be of legal age at the time of purchase. If this is not the case, the contract will be canceled immediately. When the online order is closed, the buyer will receive an email containing all the information about his order and delivery.
The winechallenge.eu website displays prices for products with VAT. To buy a product, the buyer must click the "Add to Cart" button. The shopping cart displays the items that the customer added to the cart during the session in the online store. If they want to remove a specific item from their cart, they must click on the cross button next to the item. The customer completes their order by clicking the "Pay with SIX Payment Services" button.
If the buyer is not a registered user of the online store, he must enter the information required for delivery. Then he must select the payment method SIX Payment Services. If the order was successfully completed, the website will display the text “Thank you. Your order is accepted". In addition, the buyer will receive an email with the details of the order to the email address that he provided during registration.
Upon completion of the order, the buyer receives an email with the details of the order to the email address specified in the order. This message also informs the buyer that any further questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the buyer wishes to change any details of an already placed order, he can do this, only before the payment stage. After the order has been paid, it is impossible to change any details of an already paid order.
The contract of sale between the seller and the buyer is concluded at the time of completion of the online order. From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are binding on both the seller and the buyer.
The buyer is notified of the status of his order by e-mail. Each change in the order is communicated to the buyer at the email address that he indicated during the purchase.
3. Prices and payment
All prices are inclusive of VAT and are in euros. There is the following payment method:
• Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Credit card payments are processed through SIX Payment Services. For more information about card payments and SIX Payment Services, please visit https://www.six-payment-services.com
4. Online prices
Prices in the online store are valid only there and may differ from prices in stores. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. There is always the possibility of an unintentional mistake made by us.
Payment for the ordered goods can be made in the following way:
• Via SIX Payment Services:
The buyer is redirected to a secure SIX Payment Services page where they complete the payment. Items are shipped as soon as SIX Payment Services notifies us of payment.
The buyer will receive an invoice at the address provided during the purchase process.
6. Terms of delivery
The goods will be delivered to the buyer no later than 5 working days from the date of payment for the order.
7. Sold out
In some cases, we may not be able to send you one of the products you ordered because it has been sold and is currently out of stock. We ask for your understanding.
8. Protection of personal data
For commercial purposes, the seller collects the following information:
name and surname;
address and place of residence;
username identical to the email address;
year of birth;
and other data entered by the user in the form on winechallenge.eu
The seller promises to store and use all personal information of visitors / users / buyers, as well as data on their purchasing behavior in accordance with the Slovenian Personal Data Protection Law.
The seller directly collects the information that buyers provide during the order process. The seller promises never to disclose this information to third parties, except as required by the Slovenian Personal Data Protection Law. Except for order-related notices, the seller will not contact the buyer unless the latter gives explicit consent.
Our website for ordering goods and downloads is protected by appropriate electronic measures. The seller undertakes to take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of all payment information related to the buyer's order. The seller is not responsible for possible data theft, except in cases of the seller's negligence.
The seller stores the IP addresses of all visitors for a period of time specified by law, and additional information about registered users: first and last name, email address, telephone number, permanent address, delivery address, time and date of registration and communication with the seller.
The seller will use personal data solely for the purposes of fulfilling the order (for example, sending information materials, offers and invoices related to the order), communication and other tasks related exclusively to the order.
Provided that the buyer agrees to receive browser cookies, the seller will also use personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and the study of purchasing habits based on information about the products purchased and therefore targeted marketing. The user / buyer may at any time request in writing that the seller permanently or temporarily stop using his personal data and purchase information for these purposes.
In no case will the user / buyer data be transferred to third parties or used contrary to their purpose, unless the user / buyer expressly and properly agrees to other clearly defined purposes for using this information.
The user/purchaser shares the responsibility for the protection of personal data and must keep their username and password secure, as well as ensure the security of their information system and electronic devices by installing appropriate security software (antivirus).
The information provided by the buyer is strictly confidential and is processed in accordance with the Slovenian Personal Data Protection Law (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia No. 59/1999, 57/2001, 59/2001-popr.) and the Consumer Protection Law. - ZVPot-UPB1 (official consolidated text - Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 14/03). The seller undertakes to protect all personal data of the user / buyer at all times. The seller will use personal data solely for the purpose of fulfilling the order (for example, sending information materials, offers, invoices) and other means of communication. In no case can user / buyer information be transferred to third parties. In order to protect personal data, the user / buyer is also responsible for ensuring the security and protection of his username and password.
WRH doo was registered on June 17, 2019 in the AJPES Business Register at the Ljubljana branch under registration number 8457255000. The company has not signed any codes of conduct.
9. Material defects
Material defects are very rare. If (1) you believe that the product you have purchased does not have the necessary characteristics for its normal use, or that it has characteristics that are defined in the Slovenian Consumer Protection Law as material defects, and if (2) you notify us of this within two months from the date of discovery of such characteristics, you are entitled to:
• correction of a significant defect free of charge;
• compensation in proportion to the material defect;
• replacement of defective goods with a new one;
• full refund.
You can claim your rights for a maximum of two years from the date you purchased the product.
Submit your product for review. Please attach a form describing the defect in the material of the product so that the procedure can be faster. When sending goods to our address, please note that we do not accept COD mailings. If the claimed defect is not disputed, the request will be satisfied within eight days of receipt of the product for inspection. If we discover that a defect is in dispute, we will notify you within eight days of receipt of the product at WRH doo head office, Dunajska cesta 136 , 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
ATTENTION! In the event that we find the defect reported by you disputable, we will return the product in the condition in which we received it. If you would like to apply for a warranty, you can do so with an authorized service provider.
Disputes are resolved by the competent authority on the basis of the consumer's address.
10. Complaints and disputes
Complaints and information
In case of complaints or requests for information related to our products, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by post at:
Dunajska cesta 136
1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
In case the buyer/consumer is not satisfied with the solution of the complaint, he/she can initiate an out-of-court settlement procedure in accordance with the Slovenian Law on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes (hereinafter: ZlsRPS). The institution that the supplier considers exclusively competent to resolve consumer disputes is the European Dispute Resolution Center (hereinafter ECDR), registration number 6108890000, Tomšičeva ulica 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
ECDR is registered with the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia (hereinafter referred to as MGRT) as a consumer dispute resolution provider. It will carry out the so-called med-arb (combined mediation and arbitration) procedure in accordance with the ECDR Rules on Out-of-court Dispute Resolution Procedures, which are published on the Internet at www.ecdr.si. This gives the buyer/consumer a quick, simple and effective solution to a consumer dispute that usually lasts no more than 30 days and is free of charge (excluding representative costs if the buyer chooses).
The initiative to start the procedure must be submitted through the online form available at www.ecdr.si or on paper at the ECDR headquarters. Out-of-court dispute resolution procedures for consumer disputes are conducted by ECDR-accredited neutral experts who meet the conditions prescribed by the ZlsRPS and are included in the MGRT contractor register.
In accordance with the ZlsRPS, the seller also publishes an electronic link to the European Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform: webgate.ec.europa.eu.
Complaint and information
The buyer may file a complaint about a product if it does not meet the specifications expressly promised by the seller, if the supplier sent him the wrong products or the wrong quantity of products, or if the product differs in any other way from what the buyer ordered. The buyer has the right to choose the method of resolving his complaint in the form of monetary compensation.
Each complaint will be dealt with by the seller in accordance with the provisions of the Slovenian Consumer Protection Law. In case of complaints or requests for information related to our services, you can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: WRH doo, Dunajska cesta 136 , 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Conditions, terms and procedure for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract without specifying a reason ...
… By exercising the right of withdrawal referred to in Article 43.c:
(1) In the case of canceled or withdrawn contracts, the consumer has the right to notify the company within 14 days that they withdraw from the contract without stating the reason for their decision. In this case, the consumer can only be covered for those costs that are specified in paragraph 7 of Article 43.d of this Law.
Paragraph 7, article 43.d: (7) In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the consumer shall only cover the costs of returning the goods, unless these costs are agreed to be covered by the company or the company informs the consumer that it is they who are responsible for covering these costs .
(2) In the case of a contract of sale, the withdrawal period referred to in the preceding paragraph begins on the day on which:
• the consumer or a third party other than the consumer's designated carrier acquires actual possession of the goods,
• the consumer or a third party other than the carrier designated by the consumer acquires actual possession of the last product if the subject of the contract is several products ordered by the consumer in one order,
• the consumer or a third party other than the carrier appointed by the consumer acquires actual possession of the last consignment or part of the goods, if the delivery of the goods consists of several objects or parts,
• The consumer, or a third party other than the consumer's designated carrier, acquires actual possession of the first item if the item is delivered on a regular basis.
(3) In the case of a service contract, the period of withdrawal referred to in the first paragraph of this section starts from the day the contract is entered into.
(4) In the case of contracts for teleheating, digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, or the supply of water, gas or electricity, unless they are sold in a limited volume or a certain quantity, the said period of withdrawal until the first paragraph of this section begins on the day of conclusion contracts.
(5) Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract referred to in the first paragraph of this section in the case of the following types of contracts:
1. for goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in markets over which the company has no influence and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
2. goods that are manufactured to exact specifications by the consumer and adapted to his personal needs;
3. for goods that perish quickly or have short expiration dates;
4. on the provision of services, if the company has already fully complied with the terms of the contract and if the provision of the service has begun on the basis of the express prior consent of the consumer, together with the agreement that they lose the right of withdrawal as soon as the company fully complies with it;
5. for the supply of sealed audio or video content and computer programs, if the consumer has opened the security seal after delivery;
6. for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
7. deliveries of sealed goods that are not returnable for health or hygiene reasons because the consumer has opened the seal after delivery;
8. deliveries of goods which by their nature are inextricably linked with other items;
9. for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which is agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract of sale and can be delivered after 30 days, and their actual value depends on market fluctuations, which are not influenced by the company;
10. that were awarded at a public auction;
11. in which the consumer explicitly requests a visit to their home for urgent repairs or maintenance. If the company provided additional services that were not expressly requested by the consumer, or supplied goods that are not spare parts necessary for maintenance or repair, the consumer has the right to refuse the said services and goods for such additional services;
12. to housing that is not intended for permanent residence, transportation of goods, hire of vehicles, cooking and delivery of food or for leisure activities in which the company undertakes to fulfill its obligation on a specific date or within a certain period of time;
13. on the supply of digital content that is not delivered on a tangible medium, provided that the provision of the service was initiated with the express prior consent of the consumer and the consent that he loses the right of withdrawal by entering into such an agreement.
… The parties are released from their obligations in relation to:
• performance of the contract
• conclusion of the contract, if the offer to conclude the contract was made by the consumer.
(2) In the event of a revocation, the company shall return all payments received without delay or no later than 14 days after receiving notice of the revocation.
(3) The Company must return payments received to the consumer using the same payment method, unless the consumer explicitly requests the use of another means of payment and unless this means entails additional costs to the consumer.
(4) The consumer cannot claim reimbursement of additional costs explicitly incurred by him in choosing another mode of transport, for example, the most economical standard delivery offered by the company.
(5) In the case of contracts of sale, the company may withhold payment of payments received until the goods have been returned or until the consumer provides evidence that the goods have been sent back, unless the company offers to carry out export of goods independently.
(6) If the consumer has already received the goods and decides to withdraw from the contract, he must return them to the person authorized by the company to receive them without delay or within 14 days of the notification referred to in the first paragraph of the article. 43.h of this law, unless the company offers to pick up the goods yourself. The consumer is considered to have returned the product on time if he sends it back within 14 days.
(7) Upon withdrawal from the contract, the consumer shall only bear the costs of returning the goods, unless these costs are borne by the company or the company informs the consumer that they bear the costs of returning the goods in advance.
(8) In cases where the contract is concluded outdoors and the goods are delivered to the consumer's home at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the company shall bear the cost of returning them if this is due to the nature of the goods and they cannot be returned by post.
(9) The consumer is liable for the reduction in the value of the goods if the reduction in value is the result of conduct that is not strictly necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods. The consumer is not responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods, if the company does not disclose the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with paragraph 4 of the first paragraph of article 43.b.
(10) By exercising his right of withdrawal, the consumer assumes no obligations other than those referred to in this section and the fourth paragraph of sections 43d and 43e of this Act.
The consumer must return the product no later than 14 days after notification of the cancellation. The consumer returns the goods to the following address: WRH doo, Dunajska cesta 136 , 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Upon receipt of the goods, the seller will return all payments made by the buyer in accordance with the law. The only price incurred by the buyer when canceling an order is the direct cost of returning the goods. We do not accept COD shipments. In cases where the contract was concluded outside the premises and the goods were delivered to the buyer's house at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the seller shall bear the cost of returning them if, due to the nature of the goods, they cannot be returned by mail.
The buyer must notify us of their intention to return the product by sending us an email at email@example.com within 14 days and we will send instructions on the return procedure. The buyer has 14 days to return the item to our address. Otherwise, we will not be able to refund the payment.
Refunds will be made as soon as possible and no later than within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal. In order to ensure the reliability, accuracy and timeliness of the return, as well as to keep records of payments, the return will be made by bank transfer to the buyer's current account, unless the buyer used another payment method when making the purchase and explicitly requests to use the same for the return.
In case of cancellation of the contract in which the bonus, discount code or promo code was used, they are considered discounts and are not returned to the buyer. Only the amount paid will be refunded. The gift voucher is considered a means of payment and will be returned in the same form and the amount paid is returned to the buyer's bank account, unless the buyer used another payment method when making the purchase and explicitly requests the same method for a refund.
In exceptional cases where items are not returned in accordance with the Slovenian Consumer Protection Law, we may offer to redeem the item with a prorated refund, which we determine in the entry made at the time of redemption. Reimbursement of the reduced value will only be made when the buyer sends a confirmation email. The buyer may use this refunded amount solely to order another product of the same or higher value.
The right to a refund of the purchase price in the event of a warranty claim or significant defects is governed in more detail by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act of the Republic of Slovenia.